Attention Cadets: This Saturday at 10pm on Dr. San Guinary’s Creature Feature on Omaha’s Fox 42 KPTM (42.2):
IN THE LAB: The Enigma Live! takes over the show and tries his hand at being a TV horror host! Lacee brings home a Frenchman, and the only way to get rid of him is to grab your wiener and polka with Polka Police! They are a ton of fun, until someone loses their wiener.
CRAPPY MOVIE: The Screaming Skull (1958, b/w) Newlywed woman is terrorized by ghost of her husband’s late wife. A really horrible movie that if played backwards, will summon demons. Put it in Adobe Premier Pro and try it. I double dog dare ya. Say hi to our editor in hell!
Watch the tomfoolery on Cox cable, DirecTV and free digital with an antenna!
- Grab some friends.
- Head down the stairs to the Huber Haus.
- Order up some Reuben’s (the best around).
- Wash them down with Das Boot filled with your favorite German bier.
- Plug your ears because the PoPo is coming for you.
Attention Cadets: Still have a taste for RIPE fall POLKA? Catch the Polka Police before they whither, shrivel and fall off the vine.
Attention Cadets: The Polka Police will bust yet another Oktoberfest this weekend! On Saturday, October 12, 2019 the PoPo will be keeping the peace at Kinkaider Brewing in Grand Island, Nebraska from 5-8 pm.
The party runs from 4 pm until midnight so you might as well make a day of it. For your convenience we have made out an itinerary for you:
- 4 pm – party starts
- 5 pm – GET BUSTED by the Polka Police
- 8 pm – continue to PARTY with the James Lee Band
- Midnight – stagger home
Wear your lederhosen and get your first beer free.
Attention Cadets: The Polka Police are at it again this weekend. Check out the lineup.
- Friday, October 4, 1-3 pm – Junkstock, Omaha, NE
- Friday, Oct. 4, 7-8:30 pm – Adventureland Inn, Altoona, IA
- Saturday, Oct 5, Adventureland Oktoberfest, Altoona, IA (NO KIDS ALLOWED)
Attention Cadets: Rest up for another Oktoberfest-filled weekend with the Polka Police! Here’s the lineup:
- Friday, September 27, 2019, 9 pm-Midnight, Huber Haus Oktoberfest, Beer Corner USA, Omaha, NE
- Saturday, September 28, 2019, Noon-3 pm, Huber Haus Oktoberfest, Beer Corner USA, Omaha, NE
- Saturday, September 28, 2019, 10 pm-12:30 am, Oktoberfest Des Moines, Des Moines, IA
Attention Cadets: The Polka Police bust 2 world-class Oktoberfests this week. We hope to see you all at both of them.
- 135th German Day Oktoberfest – Friday, September 20, 2019 6-10 pm – German-American Society, Omaha, NE.
- Honey Creek OktobeerFest 2019 – Saturday, September 21, 2019 2-6 pm – Honey Creek Resort, Moravia, IA